What information do we collect?
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us through e-mail, web-based questionnaires, forums and other direct communications with you.
When submitting an order, you must provide your name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, residential address, and other information you wish to provide.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the collected personal data to
- provide you with the services and information you request,
- process your orders and complete the necessary documents,
- provide you with effective customer support,
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities,
- send you informational messages if you have expressly agreed to receive them,
- comply with the requirements of regulatory acts,
We may share your information with third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with regulatory authorities, help prevent criminal activity, and protect our, your and others' legal rights.
How do we protect personal data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Your personal data is available to a limited number of people, only authorized persons.
How long do we store personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as we need it in accordance with the purpose of its acquisition and as permitted or determined by the requirements of regulatory acts.
Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit save on your computer. They are used to ensure the functioning of the website, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
This website can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the services you request, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain visit statistics of our website. We use this information to improve website performance and advertising efforts.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to increase the effectiveness of advertising and to display advertisements that are likely to be of most interest to you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third-party services used on this website: Facebook "Like" button, YouTube video, PayPal; Google Fonts; Meta ads conversion tracking (Meta pixel); Meta Events Manager; Shopify. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
How to opt out of cookies?
To opt out of receiving cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GDPR (for example, you are an EU citizen and you provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access to information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive, free of charge, a copy of your personal data held by us in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to correct. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data is no longer necessary to provide the services you have requested and to comply with the requirements of regulatory acts.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you object to it and we have no legitimate grounds for continuing the processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or if you request to bring, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The right objects. You have the right to object to data processing at any time, unless it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest or there is an indisputably legitimate basis for the processing.